SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory Panovksy Auditorium 2575 Sand Hill Road Menlo Park, CA 94025 USA
Ceria and related materials in catalysis
Following the previous successful three international conferences on the topic held in Udine, Beijing and Barcelona, we are glad to organize the “4th Fundamentals and Applications of Cerium dioxide in Catalysis” at Stanford University and in partnership with the SUNCAT Center for Interface Science and Catalysis. This conference will bring together outstanding researchers working on the general aspects of catalysis by ceria and related materials, including, but not limited to, experimental, computational, and characterization studies of this peculiar catalytic material. In order to foster an inclusive environment and personal connections between participants, the attendance will be limited to a maximum of 100 participants on a first come, first serve basis, and there will be no parallel sessions.
This conference is open to graduate students and postdocs as well as PIs at any level. Invited plenary speakers will report about the latest most exciting developments in the area of catalysis by ceria, and a vibrant poster session will contribute to expand the boundaries of the discussion. This conference, immediately following the 17th International Congress on Catalysis (ICC) held in San Diego in June 2020, will represent a moment for researchers to share their common passion about ceria and the latest ideas and developments in such an exciting field.
We look forward to seeing you at Stanford University!
The organizing committee: Matteo Cargnello (Stanford U.), Simon R. Bare (SLAC National Laboratory), José Rodriguez (Brookhaven National Laboratory), Zili Wu (Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Yong Wang (Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, USA)
- Emiel Hensen (Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands)
- Nuria Lopez (Institut of Chemical Research of Catalonia, Spain)
- Jordi Llorca (Technical University of Catalonia, Spain)
- Abhaya Datye (The University of New Mexico, USA)
- Paolo Fornasiero (University of Trieste, Italy)
- Ye Xu (Louisian State University, USA)
- Albin Pintar (National Institute of Chemistry, Slovenia)
- Weixin Huang (University of Science and Technology of China, China)
- Alessandro Trovarelli (University of Udine, Italy)
- Konstantin Neyman (University of Barcelona, Spain)
- M. Veronica Ganduglia-Pirovano (Spanish Council for Scientific Research, Spain)
- Hajo Freund (Fritz-Haber Institute, Germany)
- Feng Wang (Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics, China)
- José J. Calvino (University of Cadiz, Spain)
- Christof Wöll (Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany)
- Peter Crozier (Arizona State University, USA)
- Max Garcia Melchior (Trinity College, Ireland)
- Sanjaya Senanayake (Brookhaven National Laboratory, USA)
Abstract submission is now open until February 15, 2020. Please use the word template from the Satellite ICC Conference website (https://pccs.ucdavis.edu/call) and submit your extended abstract directly to email@example.com indicating whether you are submitting for an oral or poster presentation. Please use "Abstract submission for Ceria conference" as the subject line.
Coming soon. We are currently looking for sponsors in the hope to set a registration fee of $400 or less (includes coffee breaks, lunches and banquet).
Information about accomodation
Please find information about accomodation options in general at this link: http://visit.stanford.edu/plan/lodging.html
Limited number of accomodations at Stanford Guest House
Information about accommodation: limited number of rooms have been secured at the SLAC guest house, guests can now make reservations using the Group Code CCC20 by calling our Front Desk at 650-926-2800 or booking online here
Contact person: Matteo Cargnello (Stanford U.), firstname.lastname@example.org
Agenda: see below
Registrations are first come first serve. Please follow this link to the Stanford Guest House page.
Poster sizes are (about) 30in x 40in (portrait orientation preferred).