SUNCAT users have access to standard (letter size) printing in the Shriram 312 (graduate student office), the multi-function devices (MFD) throughout the Stanford Engineering Quad, and in our offices at SLAC. To print posters, business cards, or for other projects, please contact one of our administrators.
Printing in Shriram 312:
Mac OS X Installation:
- Open "System Preferences"
- Select "Printers & Scanners"
- You should now see a screen like this one:
- Click on the + sign in the lower-left area of the window to add a new printer
- Click "IP" in the upper-left, and enter "dband.stanford.edu" in the address field. The other fields will autocomplete as necessary. You should now see something like this:
- Click "Add" in the lower-right
- The printer should now be installed and ready for use. Print from anywhere (with internet access), and pick your documents up in Shriram 312